The instructions below are for creating a business account as a consumer on Tuava. If you're a customer, you'll want to create a personal user account on Tuava.
Once you sign up, we'll send a confirmation message to the email you provided. On a laptop or desktop, you'll need to click the link in the email to complete setting up your business account. Be sure to check your spam folder and any other email tabs if you don't see this email in your inbox.
To create a business account
- Download and install Tuava for iOS and Android from the app stores.
- On the login page, tap Business
- Start by entering your name, email, and password
- Tap Register to create your account
You will receive an email from Tuava. On a laptop or desktop, click the link in the email to complete setting up your account.
- Click the link in the email
- Fill out Company Information
- Accept Terms & Conditions
- Add a billing credit card
- Add banking information for payouts
- Select a plan
After completing this process, you will be able to log into Tuava on your mobile device. You will be able to grow your audience and create deals, events, and notifications.